BullDog III Control Units
The Polara Push Button Control Unit (PBCU) is an interface device for Polara Bulldog pedestrian push buttons, designed especially for the BDL3 which can operate in either momentary or latching LED mode. It also powers down all BDL3 buttons when an intersection is in flash so buttons do not provide any indication when pushed. It is designed as a double width plug-in module that supports 4 PED PHASES and up to 4 buttons per phase.
Polara's mounting accessories are designed for easy installation, durability and low maintenance.
Sign Plate Frame Adapters
Polara Engineering's Push Button Frames are designed to mount on a 2.5" diameter pole up to a 24" diameter pole or a flat surface.
- Push Button Frame 5x7" Plate Datasheet
- Push Button Frame 9x12" Plate Datasheet
- Push Button Frame 9x15" Plate Datasheet
- Push Button Frame Adapter 9x12" Plate Datasheet
- Push Button Frame Adapter 9x15" Plate Datasheet
- Frame Spacer for Two 9x12" Frame on 4.5" Pole Datasheet
- Push Button Frame Extender Datasheet
A variety of MUTCD & ADA-compliant signage is available depending on your needs and specific applications.
Screws & Bits
Vandal Proof Screws
- PXSSPS – 3/8" Screws SS for Navigator Signs (set of 4)
- PXSSSPS – 1" Screws SS vandal proof (set of 4)
Tamper Proof Tool Bit
- PXSPBIT – Spanner Tool Bit for vandal proof screws