Intelight MaxTime Ramp Meter: Traffic Controller Software
Using the Linux platform, Intelight’s award winning MaxTime Ramp Meter controller software was built directly from the current NTCIP standards (including NTCIP v12.07v2.06b and ATC v5.2) as opposed to being adapted from older software. In addition to establishing the most complete NTCIP compliant Linux based platform in the industry, MaxTime Ramp Meter has been intuitively designed with a logical menu structure to simplify even complex user functions. The MaxTime Ramp Meter platform builds on Intelight’s award winning MaxTime platform but is built specifically to enable advanced Ramp Meter operation.
Contact Tacel today to see if MaxTime Ramp Meter can help update your ramp metering signal operations system to 21st century technology.
- Monitor and configure timings wirelessly from a laptop, tablet or smart-phone without database editor or 3rd party software
- Runs on Linux O/S and the ATC platform
- On board Web Server for easy access and configuration.
- Supports up to 16 main lanes, 16 metered lanes and 64 detectors
- Support for Local Traffic Responsive by TOD
- Natively supports Wavetronix (Speed, Volume, Occupancy, 85% speed)
- Supports Serial and/or Ethernet Communications
- Support for NTP and GPS time synchronization
- Fully supported local intersection integration (ICM)
- Support for Peer to Peer communications with Advanced Logic Builder
- Full NTCIP MIB Supplied with Software License
- Preconfigured or User Defined Cabinet Support (332, 336, TS-1, TS-2, ITS)