GTx Flex LED Heated Shell Signal Modules
With the introduction of the all new GTX Flex LED Heated Shell traffic signal, GE Lighting Solutions is signaling its commitment to a whole new way of thinking about LED traffic signals with it's 14th generation of LED signal, building on 15 years of experience & over 6,000,000 units sold worldwide.
- 12-inch (300mm) modules
- Heating elements are designed independent of signal activity
- All the built-in capabilities of the GTx
- Meets rigorous certification and testing standards
- One of a kind smart traffic light
- Excellent color uniformity
- New or retrofit use
- Colors available: red, yellow, green
Now with more advanced technology, GTx heated shell is a one of a kind traffic light that is built with heating capabilities to help prevent ice and snow build up in cold weathers. Minimize confusion and delays at intersections with the new heated shell lamp.
The smart traffic light is equipped with sensors that measure ambient conditions and automatically activate the heating elements on the front shell to help prevent ice formation on the lamp. The sensors monitor temperature and humidity and automatically turn the heating elements on when there is a high likelihood of sticky snowfall.