Alpha Micro 100
The Alpha Micro Secure has a bar with monitoring LEDs, an RS-232 connector and dry contacts for attachment of an external monitoring panel.
- Integrated, compact rugged UPS featuring all weather protection with durable outdoor NEMA 3R rated plastic enclosure
- Enhanced battery life with wide-range Automatic Voltage Regulation
- Local monitoring and control through RS-232 port or remotely via SNMP Ethernet interface
- Independently programmable relays allow monitoring and controlling of key functions
- Simplified troubleshooting through event and alarm logging with time and date stamping
- Maximum mounting flexibility for accommodation of space requirements
- Magnetic circuit breakers at input and battery for additional protection
The Alpha Micro 100 is a reliable outdoor rated uninterruptible power supply or backup power solution that supports loads up to 100W. Protected by an outdoor rated (NEMA 3R) enclosure, the Micro operates in the most severe weather conditions. With standard wall mounting or optional pole mounting kit, the installation for the Micro is quick and easy due to the small compact design and light weight. Advanced communications via the RS-232 port or optional Ethernet SNMP interface provides local or remote monitoring and control. Two programmable dry contact relays allow monitoring, controlling and reporting of key functions. The Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) with a wide input voltage range, supplies continuous output even during utility voltage surges or sags. The Alpha Micro 100's power management software prevents frequent transfers to battery power, thus reducing battery use and extending battery life.
The Micro 100 includes four 9Ah batteries and is available in either 120Vac or 230 Vac models, each having automatic 60Hz/50Hz frequency sensing.