Alpha Micro 350
The Micro 350 contains a standard FXM350 along with batteries for the enclosure. These enclosures are designed with a NEMA 3R rating for outdoor applications.
- Compact, integrated UPS system designed to operate in extreme environments and provide maximum flexibility while ensuring critical loads remain protected and running during power outages and other power disturbances
- Up to 11 hours backup time at full load (350W) for extended system continuity
- NEMA 3R rated enclosure for superior performance in outdoor applications
- Unsurpassed flexibility with dual 120Vac & 24Vac outputs
- Wide range Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) lengthens battery life by providing protection without transferring to backup mode during voltage surge or sag
- Local and remote monitoring and control via USB port and Ethernet SNMP interface
- Temperature compensated battery charging automatically adjusts charge voltage extending the life of the battery
The Alpha Micro 350 is part of the Alpha Micro Series. Products of the Micro Series are rugged compact all-in-one UPS solutions used worldwide where clean backup power is needed. Designed to perform in the most extreme demanding environments, Alpha Micro units ensure equipment in security, communications, public utilities, industrial environments, and many other critical applications remain safe and protected from power disturbances.
The Alpha Micro Series gives you the flexibility to grow its enclosure by adding batteries for greater runtime. All models of the Micro Series are available in 120Vac and 230Vac.