Carmanah: R247-F 24-Hour Flashing Beacon
24-hour flashing beacon for warning signs and stop signs
- Increase sign compliance and reduce blow-throughs
- Industry-leading light output
- Compact, lightweight design to simplify installation
- Proven technology platform
- Meets and exceeds MUTCD requirements
Top 3 reasons to choose the R247-F 24-Hour Flashing Beacon:
- 30-watt solar engine can operate at higher intensities for more versatility in applications.
- Suits any application requiring up to 4 beacons.
- Easy to mount or retrofit onto a range of square and round poles.
Improve Sign Visibility With 24-Hour Beacons
Draw attention to signs. The R247-F 24-Hour Flashing Beacon increases visibility of road signage at unsignalized intersections and work zones via its continuous flash output. This 24-hour solar flashing beacon quickly installs onto existing signposts and can easily be moved to meet changing needs on roadways and worksites.
The self-contained solar engine has the battery, energy management system, and solar panel contained in one unit. It requires no trenching, cabling, or in-ground wiring. And it’s built to last: we reassure the durability and dependability of our product with a 5-year warranty.