Carmanah: R247-E Solar 24-Hour Flashing Beacon
24-hour flashing beacon for warning signs and stop signs
- Increase sign compliance and reduce blow-throughs
- Industry-leading light output
- Compact, lightweight design to simplify installation
- Proven technology platform
- Meets and exceeds MUTCD requirements
Top 3 reasons to choose the R247-E 24-Hour Flashing Beacon:
- Compact, 13-watt solar engine makes installation fast and easy with minimal traffic disruptions.
- Suits any application requiring a single 24-hour beacon.
- Easy to mount or retrofit onto a range of square and round poles.
Draw Attention To Road Signs, 24 Hours A Day
Improve sign visibility. The R247-E 24-Hour Flashing Beacon delivers a continuous flash output—all day and all night—that increases visibility of road signage at unsignalized intersections and work zones. Quickly installing onto existing signposts, this 24-hour solar flashing beacon can easily be moved to meet changing needs on roadways and worksites.
The battery, energy management system, and solar panel are contained in one unit, making the R247-E an easy-to-install self-contained solution. It requires no trenching, cabling, or in-ground wiring, and it’s built to last: durable and dependable, this product comes with a 5-year warranty for peace of mind.