Carmanah: R920-F Rectangular Rapid Flashing Beacon
MUTCD-compliant, pedestrian-activated warning beacon for uncontrolled marked crosswalks
- The R920-F is the benchmark for Rectangular Rapid Flashing Beacons (RRFBs)
- Ultra-efficient optics and Energy Management System (EMS)
- Compact design to simplify installation
- Proven technology platform
- Meets and exceeds MUTCD requirements, including IA-21
Top 3 reasons to choose this solar-powered RRFB:
- 30-watt solar engine operates at high intensities for a greater range of project applications.
- Easy to mount or retrofit onto a range of square and round poles.
- Can be upgraded to include passive activation sensors, audible pushbutton stations, and remote monitoring.
MUTCD Compliant Rectangular Rapid Flashing Beacon Supports Multiple Options
Do more with your Rectangular Rapid Flashing Beacon (RRFB). The Carmanah R920-F increases driver yield rates in high-traffic locations. User-activated, this solar-powered flashing beacon improves yielding compliance at mid-block crosswalks and more. With a highly visible, irregular flash pattern, the RRFB allows pedestrians and cyclists to be seen day or night, no matter what the weather conditions. The battery, energy management system, and solar panel are contained in one unit, making the R920-E an easy-to-install, self-contained solution. It requires no trenching, cabling, or in-ground wiring, and it’s built to last: durable and dependable, this product comes with a 5-year warranty for peace of mind.
The RRFB has interim approval in the Federal Highway Administration’s Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD), making this an approved product across the United States, as well as other regions including Canada and overseas.