FLIR TrafiSense Dual Camera
FLIR TrafiSense2 Dual offers 24/7 imaging performance, regardless of weather conditions. Provides vehicle and bicycle presence detection and data collection. Detects hazards, such as wrong-way drivers or animals crossing roadway.
- Detects traffic day or night
- Won’t get confused by sun glare, headlights, shadows, wet streets, snow or light fog
- Different lens options available for specific field of view needs
- Detects vehicles and bicycles at the stop bar using up to 24 presence zones
- Provides vehicle and bicycle counting, traffic data collection and traffic flow monitoring
- Detects wrong-way drivers and animals entering the roadway
- Full HD (1920 x 1080) daylight/low light camera
- Provides visual verification and traffic monitoring
- Equipped with an optical zoom and e-zoom
FLIR TrafiSense Dual combines best-in-class thermal and visual imaging technology with advanced video analytics to provide reliable vehicle and bicycle presence detection at signalized intersections, day and night. Thermal imaging lets traffic operators see in total darkness and inclement weather. The daylight camera provides additional visual verification of incidents, such as wrong-way drivers or animals crossing the roadway. In addition, FLIR’s analytics capture accurate traffic data, making FLIR TrafiSense Dual ideal for traffic monitoring and real-time signal control in urban environments.