EDI: PS-2216 Power Supply
The EDI PS-2216 Series is a 19” rack mounted high power supply for the Advanced Transportation Controller (ATC) Cabinet. The compact 1U height unit is designed to save important front rack space.
The 12VDC output is intended to power the Input Assemblies (detection), and can help save wasted power when compared to operating most loop detectors at 24 Vdc.
- PS-2216-2412: 48Vdc@1 Amp, 24Vdc@5 Amp, 12Vdc@5 Amp
- PS-2216-24: 48Vdc@1 Amp, 24Vdc@5 Amp
High Efficiency ATC Cabinet Power Supply
The PS-2216 Series uses modern switching technology and provides full output regulation across changes in AC Line voltage and output load over the full operating temperature range of -34C to +74C without the need for a fan. Power Factor Correction is also provided.
The PS-2216-2412 provides 175 watts total power with a 48 Vdc auxiliary output, and two fully isolated 24 Vdc And 12 Vdc outputs over the full -34oC to +74oC NEMA operating temperature range.
- 5 Amp Maximum Load Current capability for each isolated 24Vdc or 12Vdc output
- 1 Amp Maximum Load Current for the 48 Vdc internal cabinet supply
- Note #1: Total combined Output DC power (24Vdc+12Vdc+48Vdc) must be limited to 175 watts
- Full Output Regulation +/- 2% over line and load
- High Efficiency
- Power Factor Corrected