EDI: MMU-16LE(ip) SmartMonitor
The MMU-16LE SmartMonitor® series Malfunction Management Unit (MMU) exceeds all the requirements set forth in the NEMA Standard TS2-2003, Part 4. The model MMU-16LE includes two large area Liquid Crystal Displays (LCD) for a continuous Full Intersection display. A separate graphical LCD provides a menu driven interface to status, signal voltages, configuration, event logs, and the integrated context sensitive Help System. The built-in Setup Wizard ensures that the enhanced monitor programming is done quickly and accurately, even by a novice. The industry first Diagnostic Wizard automatically pinpoints malfunctioning signals and offers trouble shooting advice.
NOTE: The MMU-16LE series is no longer in production. It is functionally equivalent to the MMU2-16LE series but only provided four legacy modes of Flashing Yellow Arrow support. The MMU2-16LE series is recommended for new procurements unless direct backwards FYA programming compatibility with the MMU-16LE is required.
- MMU-16LEip: SmartMonitor 12/16 channel with Ethernet Port
- MMU-16LE: 12/16 channel with EIA-232 Port
NEMA LCD MALFUNCTION MANAGEMENT UNIT
- MMU-16LEip with Ethernet Port.
- MMU-16LE with EIA-232 Port.
Whether you’re a NOVICE or EXPERT Signal Technician, wouldn’t it be great if you could:.
- Use a built-in SETUP WIZARD to quickly and accurately configure the Signal Monitor to the exact requirements of the cabinet and intersection?.
- Use a MENU DRIVEN LCD interface to view vital cabinet operational details such as field signal voltages, historical event logs, and monitor configuration data?.
- Use a built-in DIAGNOSTIC WIZARD to automatically diagnose cabinet malfunctions and pinpoint faulty signals?.
If your answer is Yes, the MMU2-16LE SmartMonitor® is for YOU!